If you want to experience both the best of the Australian coast and see some of the most majestic and rugged inland areas then our three day Great Ocean Road and Grampians Adventure is just what you are looking for.
We start with a trip along one of the world’s premier coastal scenic roads, the Great Ocean Road. You’ll have plenty of time to take in the stunning Surf Coast beaches, plus the amazing natural beauty of the Twelve Apostles, Gibson Steps and Loch Ard Gorge. The highlight of the day will be viewing the Twelve Apostles and Shipwreck Coast over a unforgettable sunset.
Day two sees you continue along the Great Ocean Road for the morning before heading inland towards to Grampians National Park, site of some of Australia’s most stunningly rugged landscapes.
Bring your hiking shoes because you’ll be taken to some special spots where waterfalls drop down from ancient escarpments and red ridges weave their way toward the horizon.
Camp overnight with the kangaroos or stay in comfort in a shared room, either way wake up to nothing but the sounds of nature, birdsong and the wind in the trees. One not to miss for nature lovers or the adventurous at heart.
- Accommodation as booked
- Meals (2 x breakfast, 1 x lunch & 1 x dinner)
- All Park Entry Fees
- Friendly Informative Tour Guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi On Board
- Mixed dormitory share with shared bathroom facilities
- Private double room with en-suite bathroom (based on 2 People)
- Private single room with en-suite bathroom (based on 1 Person)
All private rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking
Day 1 (L)
- Spot kangaroos and emus
- Explore the coastal towns Lorne & Apollo Bay
- Spot koalas in the wild in the Great Otway National Park
- Rainforest walk
- Historic Shipwreck Coast
- 12 Apostles & Gibson Steps
- Loch Ard Gorge and the collapsed London Bridge
- Sunset along Great Ocean Road
- Overnight stay along the Great Ocean Road
Day 2 (B,D)
- Bay of Martyrs & London Bridge
- Gariwerd / Grampians NP
- Aboriginal heritage at Brambuk Cultural Centre
- Afternoon hike in the Grampians National Park
- Overnight stay in the Grampians foothills
Day 3 (B)
- Wake up with kangaroos and other wildlife
- Marvel and relax at majestic Mackenzie Falls
- Native bird & wildlife spotting
- Endless views from the summit of Reed’s and Boroka Lookouts
- Continue to Adelaide or return to Melbourne
Please note – $50 per person connection fee to Adelaide
What to bring
- Good shoes / boots for walking
- Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions
- Towel & toiletries
- Sunscreen, hat, bathers
- Melbourne to Melbourne: We request that you keep your luggage to a maximum of 10kg in a backpack or soft overnight bag
- Melbourne to Adelaide: We request that you keep your luggage to a maximum of 25kg in a backpack or suitcase
- Cots are not available for very young children, thus, we are unable to accept bookings for this tour containing children under 3 years of age.
- Please note you must arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time.
- Child rates apply for ages 0 to 15 years of age inclusive. Due to the duration of the tour we do not advise taking children under the age of 4.
- Children must be booked in Private Accommodation
- Cots are not available for very young children, thus, we are unable to accept bookings for multi-day tours containing children under 3 years of age.
- Download the Bunyip App from the App Store or Google Play prior to your departure for access to our tour language commentary. Available in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean & Spanish.