There’s not many places in the world that are more picturesque than Tropical North Queensland. Home to the beautiful Great Barrier Reef and the equally as impressive Whitsunday Islands, this area is truly a little slice of paradise! What better way to take in all the beauty of this area than a 15,000ft tandem Airlie Beach skydive above the waters of the incredible Whitsunday Islands! Falling to views of crystal clear waterways, pure white sanded beaches, and an abundance of reef clusters, you’ll be blown away by the sights you’ll witness.
With the drop zone in the heart of Queensland’s most popular tourism spot, experience the thrill of freefall at over 220km/hr for up to 60 seconds! After the immediate adrenalin inducing fall is over, relax as you float towards the ground under the canopy of your parachute taking in the mind blowing panoramic views surrounding you. Simply wear closed in shoes and some comfortable clothing and prepare yourself for a moment you’ll never want to end. With a number of different photo and video package options available also, there are plenty of resources to ensure you never forget this incredible experience!
Included in the price is customised pants to put on over your clothes, as well as fleeces and gloves during winter. Transfers from selected Airlie Beach accommodation is also included.
- 15,000ft tandem skydive
- Transfers from your Airlie Beach accommodation
- Skydive Certificate
- All personalised training and instruction
- Video and photo packages (these can be purchased directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive)
- Skydives operate daily at regular intervals. Upon completion of purchase, the activity provider MUST be contacted to confirm the exact skydive time and hotel pick up time. Complete local activity providers details are included on your tour confirmation voucher
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions