Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands all in one day. The 2017 multi award winning tour visits the world famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and offers 2 snorkelling opportunities on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Thundercat is one of the fastest catamaran in the Whitsundays and has been designed for stability and speed so it’s perfect for passengers who are concerned about seasickness. The all-inclusive package departs from Airlie Beach and is suitable for families, couples and groups wanting to experience once in a lifetime moments.
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- All meals plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Stinger suits + wet suit hire (winter months only)
- Parks fees and fuel levy
- Bus pickups
- A 30ltr dry bag will be provided for all passengers to safe guard their belongings
- Lunch : All
- Home made chocolate Brownie
- Zucchini frittata + quiche lorraine
- Cold meat and cheese platter
- Fresh salad platter
- Fresh pasta salad
- Chinese noodle salad
- Bread rolls
- Fresh fruit Kebabs
What to bring
A 30L dry bag will be provided free of charge for all passengers to safeguard their belongings.
Pack a small soft bag and include:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine) for the boat only
- A sense of fun and adventure!
Passengers travelling with Thundercat who have special conditions including traveling with children under twelve, the elderly, passenger with mobility issues or special medical conditions need to contact Whitsunday Sailing Adventures check-in office and discuss their special conditions prior to booking. Special conditions need to be approved by the operator prior to booking or else boarding for the tour may be refused.
If Whitsundays sailing Adventures have not been notified of the above, prior to our 14 day cancellation policy, you may be refused boarding, and there will be no refund as per the cancellation policy.