Join Adelaide Riverbank Segway Tour and experience all the iconic sights of Adelaide’s Riverbank precinct. Learn your Segway skills in the grassed area adjacent the Par 3, North Adelaide Golf Course, before heading off on a 6km trail taking in major attractions including Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Convention Centre, the Riverbank bridge, Adelaide Festival Centre and Adelaide Zoo.
- Segway training
- 60 minute guided tour
- Helmet and safety vest
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 11.00am – 12:00pm
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm
Wet Weather policy
In the event of rain our tours will still operate. Segways are not affected by rain and according to our customers the puddles and bit of slush actually enhance the experience. We encourage all guests to dress weather-appropriately, and we can also provide complimentary rain ponchos.
If the rain becomes uncomfortably heavy at any time, we are able to retreat into the winery and enjoy a coffee (or another beverage) and wait until the rain lightens before resuming our tour, with more puddles! If necessary, we can adapt our schedule so that lunch can be enjoyed during the normal tour time and continue our Segway riding after our meal.
In the event that we are not able to provide the activity due to persistent rain, guests will be provided with a credit which they may use for a tour at another date of their choosing.
Please also note that failure to arrive for a scheduled tour will incur a full cost of tour fee and refunds will not be given for any part of a package or tour after the passenger has commenced the tour.
- Participants must weigh between 45 and 120KG as recommended by the manufacturer of the Segway PT, Segway Inc.
- Minimum participant age for a Segway PT Guided Tour is 12 years old. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure they have read and understood the age and weight restrictions.
- Riders must wear a helmet. Helmets will be provided
- It is recommended riders wear suitable covered toe footwear (e.g. trainers)
- Riders must be able to stand for the duration of the guided tour or experience
- Rider must be able to stand and walk unassisted
- Riders must be able to step on-to and off the base of their machine. The step is approximately 8 inches / 20 cm tall
- Riders must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Riders must follow the instructions of their Trainer/Tour Guide at all times. Riders must have adequate vision in order to safely operate a Segway PT, and must wear any prescribed glasses where appropriate
- Riders must inform their Trainer/Tour Guide of any vision impairments which may affect their safety before participating in a Segway Guided Tour
- Pregnant women or people with back injuries and/or other serious health problems should not participate in a Segway Guided Tours
All participants will be required to sign a Disclaimer Form. The form includes but is not limited to the statements that the participant has read and understood their obligations and participates at their own risk. All participants under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian and the parent or guardian must sign the forms.
Right of Refusal
Tour Operator reserve the right to prohibit any participant, prior to commencement, during training or during the tour from participating in our Segway Tours, if they fail to meet the Rider Requirements or do not maintain, at the tour guide’s discretion, acceptable behaviour, as specified in these terms and conditions. In such cases, no refunds or alternative dates will be given.
War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide, South Australia 5006
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.