Experience the city as you never have before! Your Ducktacular land and water tour begins with a bit of ducking and weaving around the streets of Surfers Paradise, followed by a waddle along the glorious beaches and up to the magnificent Versace and Marina Mirage Resorts.
That’s where our Aquaduck gets to show its true colours with a bit of ‘duck diving’ into the spectacular Broadwater and you get to experience the thrill of the big splash! Do more and experience more on the Aquaduck than you would on any of the city’s boat tours.
Cruise along and take in the sights of the beautiful waterways and of course the fabulous millionaire’s row.
The Aquaduck has a unique seating layout which offers you more room to stand and move around, along with great views. The Gold Coast is a beautiful part of the country, and our sightseeing tours let you see more of the city than you would on even the longest boat cruises.
With entertaining, fun commentary on all the highlights and the ability to see the best of the Gold Coast from all available angles, the Aquaduck is one of Surfers Paradise’s true “must do experiences” – plus, don’t forget kids get to drive and receive their FREE Captain Aquaduck license certificate!
- 1 hour Aquaduck land and water tour
- Children can have a go driving and then receive their free Aquaduck licence certificate
- Spectacular views of Gold Coast Beaches
- Palazzo Versace
- Sheraton Mirage
- Sea World
- Marina Mirage
- Australia Fair
- Mariners Cove
- Southport Yacht Club
- Famous millionaires homes
- Cruise on the spectacular Broadwater
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.