Visit to the Australian National Maritime Museum! Learn the rich history of Australia in an enjoyable and fun way, with the help of many great exhibits, cool artefacts and plenty of hands on things to interact with! With so many interesting things to explore at the Museum, you are guaranteed to be occupied for hours! Jump aboard one of the famous vessels that regularly dock at the harbour and discover the ins and outs of these impressive ships, including yachts, tall ships, submarines and even navy vessels, check out the last Action Stations experience; an exciting new way to explore the compelling history of the Royal Australian Navy through thrilling cinematic experiences, and so much more!
- Action Stations: submarine HMAS Onslow, Navy destroyer HMAS Vampire
- Vessels: tall ship James Craig (when in port), HMB Endeavour replica (when in port)
- Permanent galleries and all temporary exhibitions
- Cape Bowling Green lighthouse (when available)
- 3D Cinema
- Kids on Deck craft activities program – Sundays or every day during school holidays (please checkwww.anmm.gov.au/kids or enquire at the ticket desk upon arrival)
- Australian National Maritime Museum one day entry
- The immersive Action Stations experience
- The latest blockbuster exhibitions
- The fleet of historic vessels, including our submarine, destroyer and tall ship (when in port)
- Permanent galleries
- Under-5s play zone Mini Mariners Play
- Hands-on activities in Kids on Deck
- Every Day 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Extended to 6:00 pm in January
- Last boarding time for Submarine and Tall Ships – 4.10pm
- Closed Christmas Day 25 December.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.