Our day tour from Perth to the southwest takes you to the iconic Busselton Jetty for a train ride and a visit to the Underwater Observatory.
You’ll also have the opportunity to sample some of the region’s famous wines and other delicacies.
The drive from Perth takes you through Bunbury, and onto the famous Margaret River wine region. On this full-day tour you’ll have a chance to sample some of the fine wines and the region’s other delicacies, including chocolate, cheese and more.
Sit back and relax while the train driver takes you on a 1.7-kilometer ride across the calm, clear waters of Geographe Bay. The jetty train is the perfect way to experience the Busselton Jetty.
Glimpses of frolicking dolphins to local fishermen snaring their catch of the day, the Jetty Train promises to deliver something for everyone.
Visit the Underwater Observatory and experience one of Australia’s greatest artificial reefs. Descend 8 meters to the ocean floor via a spiral staircase to discover an awe-inspiring forest of vividly colored tropical and sub-tropical corals, sponges, fish, and invertebrates.
There are 11 viewing windows at various levels within the Observatory, making it possible to look out on many of the 300 different marine species that live beneath the jetty.
Note that there is an elevator in the Observatory that makes this experience available to visitors with limited mobility.
After visiting the iconic Busselton Jetty, the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere at 1.8 kilometers long it’s, we’ll enjoy lunch at an award winning resturant that offers a mouth watering aray of fine foods.
Visit were it all started with a stop at the first winery in Margaret River. Vasse Felix produced Margaret River’s first Cabernet Sauvignon at the Estate in 1972 and the wines maintain a reputation as regional and national benchmarks. Then we stop for a wander down Margaret River’s main street before one more taste bud sensation of the traditional farmhouse methods made cheeses at the Margaret River Dairy Company.
- Witness the beauty below the ocean’s surface at the Busselton Jetty and Underwater Observatory
- Taste heavenly mouthwatering chocolate at the Margaret River Chocolate Company
- Try some of the region’s superior wines
- No wine tasting is complete without tasting some of the traditional farmhouse methods made cheeses
*If the Busselton Jetty or Underwater Observatory is closed, then an alternative activity will be selected at the discretion of Kandu Holidays. Closures are not the fault of Kandu Holidays and are the responsibility of Busselton Jetty Management.
- Door-to-door transport
- All entry fees
- Bottled water
- Morning tea and snacks
- À la carte lunch at a local restaurant
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.