Cape Trib Horse Rides offers the only horse riding available in the Cape Tribulation area. We cater for beginners, intermediate and experienced riders on a group of very friendly and well trained horses.
Customers have the opportunity to go faster than a walk as experienced riders would like . though for the novice who may be be cautious , you may just want to plod along with your trusted horse and guide.
The horse riding tour caters for all types of riders and levels, though for the extreme horse rider be advised this is a trail ride with the appropriate insurances in place and an establishment that must conform to the rules laid out.
More experienced riders can obviously go faster and get to canter their horse.
The more beginner may want to walk or try a little trot.
Generally we like to get horse’s and customers in the ocean , and in quite a few instances we have been asked about crocodile and stinger concerns, so to clear up any concerns, here is a brief summary.
Firstly staff are not to take horse’s into the ocean unless they have clear visibility in the water.
Secondly there is protection from a reef that shelters us from the elements of nature, making it quite safe to enter ocean on horse back.
Starting from the stable with our friendly guide’s customers will wind their way through the oldest rain forest in the world and be pleasantly surprised by the beauty of Myall beach.
Before you enter the ocean we take the opportunity to get some great photos of customers in this relaxed environment.
We encourage riders to get the most of the 2 hour experience as it encompasses both rainforest, beach and open paddock, with a Jurassic park feel to the experience.
- 2 Hour Horse Ride
- All equipment is supplied; Approved helmets, rain jackets, saddle bags with water bottle holders, dry bags for equipment, and a selection of rubber shoes.
- 3831 Cape Tribulation Rd, Cape Tribulation QLD 4873, Australia
- Children are catered for by our friendly guide’s , due to insurance purposes 5 to 14 years olds cannot go faster than a walk .
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.