Melbourne All in One bike tour is a 4.5 hour relaxing bicycle ride around Melbourne. This is a great ride for everyone being 90% off roads on safe bike paths and parks. You get a great orientation of Melbourne and the key landmarks that makes it one of the worlds most liveable cities year after year. Whether you’re new to this great city or have lived here for your entire life you will be guaranteed to learn all facets of Melbourne in this one great tour: Melbourne’s “founding”, the Aboriginals, The Eureka Stockade, The importance of sport to this great city, and the Melbourne we live in today. We also include a stop in Fitzroy at one of our favorite bars for lunch! You may want to bring some extra cash for lunch. The tour starts twice daily at 11am and 4pm and goes for about 4.5 hours. During this break our guides will give you great tips on what to do whilst in town such as what’s on, and where and what to eat. Join our guides and other travellers from around the world for an experience to remember forever!
- The Yarra River The lower stretches of The Yarra River, or historically the Yarra Yarra River, where the city of Melbourne was established in 1835 and today Greater Melbourne dominates and influences the landscape.
- Botanical Gardens The Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne are internationally renowned botanical gardens located near the centre of Melbourne. They are 38 hectares of landscaped gardens consisting of a mix of native and exotic vegetation including over 10,000 species.
- Shrine of Remembrance Built as a memorial of Victorians who served in World War I and now a memorial to all Australians who have served in war. One of the largest war memorials in Australia it hosts annual observances of ANZAC Day and Remembrance Day.
- Old Melbourne Gaol Was first constructed starting in 1839, and during its operation as a prison between 1842 and 1929, it held and executed some of Australia’s most notorious criminals, including bushranger Ned Kelly and serial killer Frederick Bailey Deeming.
- MCG & Melbourne Sporting Prescient The MCG, often referred to by locals as “The G” is the 11th-largest stadium in the world, the largest in the Southern Hemisphere. The centrepiece of the 1956 Olympics, 2006 Commonwealth Games and 1992 Cricket World Cup.
- Melbournes Hidden Laneways A favourite with many on this tour we take our time to explore the diverse range of street art and associated subcultures through some hidden laneways in Melbourne’s CBD.
- Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton Gardens According to the World Heritage listing the Royal Exhibition Buildings and Carlton Gardens are “of historical, architectural, aesthetic, social and scientific (botanical) significance to the State of Victoria.
- The electric suburb of Fitzroy Fitzroy has a thriving street art community and many small commercial art galleries, artist-run spaces and artist studios. A hub for live music in Melbourne, and plays host to several prominent venues.
- China Town Melbourne’s Chinatown originated during the Victorian gold rush in 1851. It has also been claimed to be the longest continuously running Chinese community outside of Asia, but more about that on the tour.
And some secrets we will keep for the day Of course we would not tell you everything here but we always make sure we show you some special places close to our hearts around town and always include some local stories to keep you entertained.
- Beach cruiser or City style bike with easy gears and comfy seat
- Experienced Local guide
- Free use of WiFi in our shop
- Bag & Luggage storage while you’re on tour.
- Stop for lunch at a great Fitzroy Bar (cost not included)
- Hotel Transfer Meals are not included
- 11AM Daily
All bike tours meet at our shop in Batman Park next to the Yarra River in Melbourne. You will see our red bikes lined up out the front or our guides getting people ready on there bikes. You can catch a free Melbourne CBD tram to either Batman Park or the Melbourne Aquarium.
Shop Address: 20 Rebecca Walk, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.