Darwin is the ONLY place in Australia where you can dive with crocodiles! Take the plunge into the Cage of Death, for a 15 minute adventure that will bring you face-to-face with the some of the largest crocodiles on the planet.
Regular feeding by crocodile handlers will ensure you will see these massive reptiles full of activity as you look on in awe of what is happening right before your eyes. Your “Cage of Death” crocodile swim experience also includes full day entry to Crocosaurus Cove, right in the heart of Darwin.
- Australia’s only crocodile dive
- 15 minutes inside the enclosure
- Face to face encounter
- Once in a lifetime experience
- Includes full day entry
- Largest saltwater crocodiles
- Full day entry to Darwin’s Crocosaurus Cove
- Full instruction and safety briefing
- 15 minutes in the enclosure with one of these massive reptiles
- Photos and a DVD of your experience can be purchased for an additional charge
- Open daily from 9am – 7pm (last admission 6:00pm). Closed Christmas Day
- Minimum age of participants is 15 years
- ID is required for proof of age
- Persons between 15-17 years must be accompanied by an adult or person over 18 years of age
- Participants must arrive 20 minutes prior to the confirmed dive time for a safety briefing
- Participants will be required to sign an indemnity release form from Crocosaurus Cove prior to the dive time
- Participants between 15-17 years of age must have parental consent and indemnity signed by a parent
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.