Get a single day entry to Dreamworld on the Gold Coast – for a great and fun rides! With a Dreamworld 1 day pass, you’ll be able to experience all the amazingly enjoyable rides of Dreamworld including its Big 9 thrill rides, as well as the many “worlds” that make the theme park such an entertaining place for all ages – from kids, to teens, to adults, it’s the Gold Coast’s favourite ride-based theme park for a reason.
- Big 9 Thrill Rides
- Tower of Terror II
- The Cyclone
- The Giant Drop
- The Claw
- Mick Doohan’s Motocoaster
- Rocky Hollow Log Ride
- Reef Diver
- Vintage Cars
- Dreamworld Railway
- ABC KIDS WORLD
- Cub Kindy
- One day admission to Dreamworld
- Rides, shows and attractions
- Open from 10am to 5pm.
- Dreamworld is open daily except Christmas Day (25 December) and ANZAC Day (25th April).
- You may get asked to present some form of ID to prove your child is under 3 years old to enter free of charge
- Tickets are valid for entry 12 months from date of purchase
- Entry to Dreamworld and WhiteWater World MUST be completed within the same day
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash
- Pensioners must produce an Australian Government issued pension, disability, seniors, or veteran affairs card to gain entry (Pensioners does not include students)
- No food or beverages can be brought into Dreamworld
- No food or drink may be brought onto the premises, including alcohol
- If you have a Companion Card : One free entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you will be issued a free entry ticket
- If you have a Carers Card : One discounted entry is permitted for a guest who needs special assistance along with a valid entry ticket. Please visit a human operated ticketing counter (before proceeding to the turnstile) every time you visit a park, and you can purchase a ticket at discounted rate
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.