Visit one of Sydney’s top wildlife attractions with a ticket to Featherdale Wildlife Park and see all your favourite Aussie animals up close. Located around a 45 minute drive to the north-west of the Sydney CBD, Featherdale is a hidden gem of Australian wildlife attractions and offers plenty of chances for visitors to interact directly with some truly iconic Aussie creatures including koalas, kangaroos and much more all in an environment that gives them plenty of space and in which they are well cared for. Set amongst a lush bush setting, Featherdale is home to over 1700 native Australian animals spanning more than 280 species spread out over a wide yet well laid out 7 acre area.
- Featherdale Wildlife Park one day entry
- Wildlife presentations
- NEW walk-through koala sanctuary
- Private Keeper Walk
- Private Animal Encounter
- Breakfast with Koala
- Food and beverages
- Australia’s unique wildlife in a natural bush setting
- NEW walk-through Koloa sanctuary
- Hand feed a kangaroo, wallaby or emu
- Enjoy a face-to-face encounter and have a photo with one of our friendly koalas (extra cost)
- Learn about wombats, cassowaries, crocodiles as you meander around one of Australia’s largest private collections of Australian native animals and bird life
- Perfect photo taking opportunities
- Open daily 8AM – 5PM
- Closed Christmas Day
- 217-229 Kildare Road, Doonside
- Strictly non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances
- For the health of our animals, staff and other guests, smoking is not permitted within the Park grounds. A designated smoking area has been provided for the convenience of guests outside the grounds near the car park exit.
- Child ticket: 3-15 years
- Children aged 0-2 are free of charge
- Child aged 0-15 must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder
- The park is wheelchair accessible with disabled access bathrooms at the park entrance
- Smoking is not permitted within the park grounds
- The average stay in the park is around 2 hours, however, visitors are allowed to stay in the park for as long as they want until the park closes
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.