Board your Fire Truck at 36 Cavill Ave – Surfers Paradise. The siren sounds as you depart for an exciting ride to the Spit via Surfers Paradise, along the beachfront / Esplanade, via Narrow Neck, and past Sea World. Plenty of smiles, laughs and waving to everybody to be enjoyed as you ride aboard a real Fire Truck!
At the Spit guests will be able to experience operation of a fully functional fire hose & pose for photographs holding the nozzle & wearing authentic Fire Helmets! Keep the cameras ready – Kids love the chance to sit in the drivers seat for a steering photo and an up close view of the Fire Engine!
Then it’s time for an introduction to the workings of the truck & pump, followed by another fun Fire Truck ride with the music on for the return journey to Surfers Paradise!
Tour Inclusions / Highlights
- Ride aboard an authentic Fire Truck.
- Great opportunities for memorable photographs.
- Operate a fully functional fire hose and spray the water (all ages!)
- Try on an authentic Fire Helmet.
- Receive introductory information about Fire Trucks / Fire fighting.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Gold Coast City skyline.
- Small groups, maximum 10 passengers per Fire Truck, personalised.
- Commentary on Gold Coast history and landmarks.
- Guests may disembark at SeaWorld or Mariners Cove Marina on return journey.
- Approximate time on location @ the Spit – 20minutes.
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.