Your Fraser Island 1 day tour adventure begins with complimentary pick up from/ near your accommodation on the Sunshine Coast between Mooloolaba and Noosa before heading across the Noosa River, bound for the Cooloola National Park and highlighting the Teewah and Rainbow Beach coloured sands where we stop for morning tea on the beach.
- Teewah & Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands
- Seventy Five Mile Beach
- Excitement of the world’s best beach drive
- Purpose built 4WD vehicles
- Lake McKenzie
- Rainforest walk through the Pile Valley
- Full Day Tour to Fraser Island
- Complimentary accommodation pick ups from Mooloolaba to Noosa
- Morning Tea
- Delicious lunch picnic style lunch of wraps, salads, and cold meat selections
- Experienced Tour Guides
- Self-guided rainforest walk
- Tours depart daily at approximately 6.30am (or earlier from your hotel) and return at approximately 5.30pm, depending on your hotel location.
- Complimentary pick ups from accommodation in the Mooloolaba to Noosa areas ONLY. If you are staying outside of these areas, please meet at UnderWater World SEA LIFE Mooloolaba by 5.15am or the Hastings Street Bus Stop, Noosa Parade, Noosa Heads at 6.05am.
What to Bring
- Water Bottle
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.