The perfect place to relax and take some time away from the bustling life below, SkyPoint offers guests the option of enjoying a freshly prepared meal, alcoholic beverage, tea and coffee or if they can’t be tempted, guests can simply just sit back and admire the 360 degree views. One of the true must-do attractions on the Gold Coast, SkyPoint suits all needs and budget levels. Grab your tickets online for the SkyPoint Observation Deck here today with absolutely NO booking fees AND skip the queue!
- Q1 is 322.5 metres high
- Australia’s only beachside Observation Deck
- Offers stunning 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast, from the surf to the hinterland and beyond
- Express lift ride on 42.7 Seconds
- Has views from Brisbane to the Byron Bay hinterland
- Located atop the iconic Q1 building in the heart of Surfers Paradise, offers the perfect location to enjoy the beauty of a stunning view, while being comforted by the warmth of an inside setting
- This time of year also means that 14,000 humpback whales have begun their journey north, and with SkyPoint’s uninterrupted views of the stretching coastline, the Deck is the best vantage point on the Gold Coast to whale watch this season
- General Admission to SkyPoint Observation Deck
- Food & beverages
- SkyPoint Climb
- Open daily from Sunday to Thursday – 7:30am – 7.30pm (last entry 7pm, kitchen closes 6.30pm) and on Friday & Saturday – 7:30am – till late
- Closed on the Christmas day
- Please note SkyPoint reserves the right to alter trading hours subject to demand. Please keep checking the SkyPoint website for updates
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.