Hervey Bay’s beast action packed whale. Our famous Underwater Viewing Rooms (yes, you are below the waterline) are absolutely amazing, along with waterline platform and hydrophone to listen to the whales melodic song. 30 years expertise makes this tour the premier whale watch adventure.
- Explore our fantastic Underwater Viewing Rooms, Waterline Viewing Platform (maybe touch a whale if they let you)
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the whales singing in their underwater world
- Expert commentary with 30 years family run business
- 6 Viewing decks spread over 5 spacious levels – Perfect for photo opportunities
- Personal space at a premium to move around at your leisure, ideal for front row viewing.
- Air conditioned comfort
- Fully licensed with souvenir kiosk
- Morning Tea
- Courtesy pickup from tourist accommodation
- Free parking at Marina
- Free souvenir whale DVD
- Free Wifi
What to bring
- Camera (charged batteries)
- Comfortable flat shoes
- Dress for the day so a jacket if you feel the cold
- Water bottle
- Morning Cruise 8.30am – 1.00pm
- Afternoon Cruise 1.30pm – 5.30pm
(Boarding 15 min prior to departure)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.