- DIVE 2 METRES (5 FEET) UNDER THE WATER
- JUMP 6 METRES (18 FEET) OUT OF THE WATER
- 80KPH ACROSS THE WATER
- 40KPH UNDER THE WATER
- TURN TIGHT DOUGHNUTS AND 90′ ANGLE SIDE ROLLS
Hydro Attack is the World’s First Tour Operator Of The Amazing Seabreacher X Watercraft. Choose an individual shark ride from the wharf or try our exciting new activity, a boat trip and shark ride.
Hydro Attack is the world’s first tour operator of the amazing Seabreacher X watercraft.
Operating from our berth in central Queenstown we will take you on an adrenaline-packed tour of stunning Lake Wakatipu. Sit back in the state-of-the-art cockpit of our semi-submersible shark and get ready to feel the g-forces as one of our expert pilots gives you an experience you’ll never forget. Looking through the F-16 fighter-grade glass you will see the sky disappear as your pilot descends into a dive underwater for 5-15 seconds and then launches the entire 18ft of the shark into the air. We can roll on a 90′ angle, do tight doughnut turns and so much more. With top speeds of 80 kph on water and 40 kph underwater this ride is guaranteed to get your heart pumping. Trips are one-on-one so you can push your own limits flying above or below the crystal clear waters.
The Lapsley Butson Wharf on the Queenstown Lakefront.
Check in at the kiosk in front of Patagonia Chocolates by Earnslaw Park.
Shark Rider Restrictions
Minimum age is 6 years old. We have a height restriction of 195cm (6ft 4”) and weight restriction of 105kg (235lbs or 16.5 stone).
- Life jackets (mandatory)
- Optional photo and video USB of the trip
- Eyewear (sunglasses / glasses) optional
- Loose comfortable clothing particularly loose trousers or shorts
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.