Experience the best sights and attractions in Australia – cash-free! With the iVenture Card you will have a selection of over 100 popular attractions across the country like the Sydney Opera House tour, Eureka Skydeck 88 and Cairns Harbor Cruise. Choose activities according to your preferences and customize a personal itinerary spread over as many locations as you want. The card comes with easy reference guides that map out all you can see and do in Australia. It also offers you with ultimate flexibility to curate a fun and memorable experience in the country.
- Visit 5, 7, or 10 attractions in Australia like Sydney Observatory & 3D Space Theatre, Eureka Skydeck 88 and more!
- Plan a personalized itinerary in one or more cities with over 100 available experiences to choose from in Brisbane, Cairns, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania
- Take advantage of the ‘skip the line’ benefits at selected attractions
- Access designated locations across the country with an easy cash-free card for the ultimate convenience
- 5, 7 or 10 Attractions Pass to a selection of Australia’s top sights
- For the full list of attractions, please check the website
- Destination locations: Brisbane, Cairns, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney, Tasmania
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Card must be redeemed within 6 months after purchasing from us
- After purchase, card must be collected and activated within 3 months
- Any unused activities will expire 3 months after activation
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
- All benefits may only be redeemed once
- Electronic iVenture iPass (Recommended)
- The iPass is the electronic version of iVenture card. You can present your iPass on your mobile phone to redeem your benefits
- After receiving your voucher, you can go to the iPass check-in website, then enter the activation code (10 numbers) on your voucher and other required information to receive your iPass
Physical iVenture Ticket
If you would like a physical iVenture Ticket, please check the iVenture official website for the pick up information
iVenture Card Cancelation
- No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.