The Whale Cruise gives you the rare opportunity to witness the majestic beauty of our migrating Humpback Whales. Imagine setting off on the immaculate Jervis Bay, on a sunny winter’s day, and having these awe inspiring Humpback Whales greet us on their journey. A truly life changing experience set against rugged cliffs and ancient sea caves.
On the Northern migration we sight Whales within a mile or so off the dramatic sea cliffs on Jervis Bay’s peninsula, making it one of the most exciting Whale watching experiences on the East coast of Australia. During the Southern migration, we begin to get mothers and their new born calves coming to rest in Jervis Bay. During this time viewing the Whales is in the sheltered waters of Jervis Bay, offering the most unique viewing of the season. A lasting, treasured memory.
- History commentary on Jervis Bay as you travel
- History on migrating humpback Whales and their calves
- On our return see the 100 metre towering cliffs of Point Perpendicular
- The whitest sand in the world, and the crystal blue water of the Docks
- Visit a natural lagoon called Honeymoon Bay.
Departure Days, Times & Duration
From mid-May to mid-November. Monday to Sunday, including public holidays. Departs 10:30am & 1pm. Boarding 15 prior to tour departure from our private cruise terminal. Duration 2 hours.
What to bring
Your camera, bottled water and something warm (it can be cool on the water). Spray jackets provided.
Our office is located at 58 Owen Street Huskisson, Jervis Bay, South Coast of NSW. Or meet us at our cruise terminal / Portside, west of Huskisson public wharf, Huskisson NSW 2540. Look for the large white umbrellas. Absolute Waterfront.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.