Local rangers will guide you through the events of the morning.
The chef cooked breakfast is set within a unique purpose built setting amongst native trees and a setting typical to outback Australia. During the course of the morning you will be greeted by native Australian animals including Koala’s, crocodiles and snakes.
You can experience this amazing breakfast with the Koalas three days per week at Bungalow Bay Koala Village. Meet the ranger at 8:30am sharp at reception for the start of your Aussie Breakfast experience.
- Pancakes served with native Rosella jam
- Bacon and scrambled eggs
- Gourmet bacon and eggs served on a Brioche Roll
- Garlic mushrooms served with Spinach and Tomato
- Fresh local fruits
- Native honeycomb
- Cereals and toast
- Fresh filter coffee and tea
- Fresh fruit juices
- Hotel Transfer
- There is a small charge of $25 if you would like to hold and cuddle a koala, which includes a souvenir photo
- Breakfast is held each Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. 8:30am to 10am.
- Bungalow Bay Koala Village
40 Horseshoe Bay Rd, Magnetic Island
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.