View some of QLD’s best marine life up close with this dolphin cruise headed for the Moreton Bay Marine Park and see dolphins, turtles, dugongs and more! Access the tour via your own self-drive and then head out on the waters to the spectacular Moreton Bay Marine Park; a wildlife-rich area off the coast of Brisbane home to over 700 Bottlenose dolphins. On this cruise you will have the opportunity to find these playful and intelligent creatures up close on our catamaran while learning about their habitat, diet, behaviour and other interesting facts. Cruise across the scenic waters, enjoying morning tea before arriving at the island.
Join in on a snorkel tour with the assistance of experienced guides and see the marine life of this region firsthand. Be amazed by a range of coral and subtropical fish species of dazzling colour variations and see the iconic Wrecks of Tangalooma – a series of 15 shipwrecks that attract a variety of aquatic life. Feed the fish at the wrecks, following a tasty chicken and seafood smorgasbord lunch before enjoying some free time on the beach. Head out on a cruise in pursuit for more dolphins, dugongs and turtles before returning across the Bay at the journey’s end.
- Marine Eco Tour – this is you chance to spot Dolphins, Dugongs and Turtles
- Free time to relax on the beach
- Climb the famous sand dunes
- Swim the safe waters around the boat
- Fish Feeding – around the Wrecks
- Full day tour to Moreton Island
- Morning tea upon boarding
- Delicious chicken and seafood buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea and tropical fruit platter
- Snorkelling is inclusive with all gear, tuition and marine and national park fees included
- 10:00am – Eco cruise across Moreton Bay begins
- 10:05am – Briefing & days itinerary announced
- 10:15am – Morning tea, coffee and biscuits served
- 10:45am – Arrive at Moreton Island
- 11:00am – Snorkel the Wrecks
- 12:00pm – Fish feeding around the Wrecks
- 12:30pm – Lunch “Chicken & Seafood Smorgasbord” served
- 1:30pm – Free time on the beach to explore the Moreton Island & the Wrecks area
- 2:40pm – Dolphin, Dugong & Turtle discovery cruise (includes expert commentary)
- 3:15pm – Return cruise across Moreton Bay to the Rivergate Marina
- 4:30pm – Disembark the cruise
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunscreen, hat, shirt etc.)
- Comfortable clothing
- Tours depart daily from early November to mid May at 9:30am, boarding commences at 9am.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.