Are you short on time but still want to experience Ride to Paradise? Then this product is for you! It’s the perfect mini-trip with all the amazing highlights of Ride to Paradise but compacted into a 1 day and 1 night adventure.
Ride to Paradise is the unique overnight resort stay package around the Whitsunday Islands. The all-inclusive combo departs from Airlie Beach and offers an exclusive night’s accommodation at the multiple award-winning Paradise Cove Resort. The custom-built vessel offers a comfortable and smooth ride to Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout and snorkelling at pristine locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. The vessel allows passengers to arrive at the destinations quickly with more time for activities such as sunbathing, swimming and exploring the Whitsunday Islands.
Paradise Cove Resort is a hidden gem situated off the Whitsunday Coast. All guests can enjoy natural beauty and tranquility of absolute oceanfront tropical gardens fringed by white sand and towering coconut palms. This luxury hideaway will take guests to another place.
- Unique Whitsundays all-inclusive resort package
- Exclusive use of a secluded boutique resort – maximum 32 guests
- Internationally award-winning bath houses
- Enjoy free resort activities including paddle boards, kayaks, hammocks, fire pit, floating bean bags, pool table, table tennis plus a huge beautiful indoor/outdoor pool with adjoining jacuzzi
- Premium quality meals inclusive of morning tea and afternoon tea
- Choice of rooms from luxury shared to private en-suite king villas
- Custom built vessel that alleviates seasickness and offers maximum time at iconic Whitsunday locations such as Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet lookout
- “Fly to Paradise” is an optional extra which includes a 1-hour Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays scenic flight that arrives at Paradise Cove Resort.
- 2017 Multi Award winning product for Tour and Transport Operator and Adventure Tourism.
This exclusive Whitsunday islands resort package will not disappoint!
You will be greeted at Abell Point Marina at 12.30pm by our friendly crew. Jump on board the vessel Wildcat and cruise at high-speed to the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Here you can enjoy some snorkeling with the resident turtles and coral fish, or relax on a pool noodle whilst observing the beautiful soft coral. The next stop is the idyllic Paradise Cove Resort. The boat will glide onto the sand and you can climb down and make your way across the sandy beach to the breathtaking resort that is waiting for your exclusive use.
After a detailed tour of the exclusive resort, you will be shown to your room. You have a few spare hours before dinner that can be filled however you like. Play pool, tennis, paddle board, kayak, walk on the beach, football, chill by the pool/spa or simply relax in a hammock and take in the tranquillity of Paradise Cove. The hot spa and pool is a great place to relax while the crew prepare the delicious chicken curry for dinner. When dinner has been cleared, the crew will light the fire down on the beach and you can try your hand at roasting some marshmallows. After counting shooting stars you can head back to your room and fall asleep to the sounds of nature in the most comfortable bed you have slept in for a long time.
Wake up and head down to the main house for a continental breakfast and fruit salad before packing your bags and heading off on a Whitsunday Adventure!
Wildcat will depart at approx. 8 am to Whitehaven Beach and the amazing Hill Inlet Lookout. Once you’ve taken those once in a lifetime pictures at the Hill Inlet, you can stroll down to the silica sand and do some exploring. Make sure to look in the shallows for baby sharks and stingrays! After a couple of hours soaking up the sun on the beach, you should be ready to head home to Airlie Beach.
The ride home takes about 45 minutes, allowing you time to stare out across the islands and reflect on the last on the recent amazing adventures.
*While we try our best to fulfil our planned itinerary, please understand that tide and weather conditions sometimes result in us visiting alternate locations to ensure a more enjoyable trip for our passengers.
- 1 nights accommodation at Paradise Cove Resort
- Travel to the best spots in the Whitsunday Islands
- Fresh clean linen
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- All meals plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Tea and coffee
What to bring
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine)
- A sense of fun and adventure!
- Afternoon Tea – Homemade brownie
- Arrival Paradise Cove Resort – Cheese platter including crackers, dips, cheese, cabana, celery, Carrot + Tea Coffee.
- Dinner – Red Thai Chicken Curry, rice, spring Rolls.
- Desert – Chocolate mousse with crushed biscuits, coconut shavings, berries & vanilla ice cream
- Breakfast – Selected cereals, fruit salad, multi grain/wholemeal/white Bread, Toast toppings – vegemite, marmalade, butter, nutella, honey, strawberry jam, orange juice, berry juice and tea and Coffee.
- Morning Tea – Chocolate/berry muffins
*Food allergies and dietary needs to be requested at time of booking. We are unable to cater for Vegans but they are welcome to follow a vegetarian menu and bring their own snacks. A $12 surcharge is payable upon check in for all dietary requirements, excluding vegetarian.
- BYO Alcohol and drinks (no glass or red wine) LUGGAGE can be stored with Whitsundays Sailing Adventures for just AU$5 per person. It is advised to bring a rain jacket during summer months (Jan – April) and warmer clothes during winter months (May-September). Departure day may change over the Christmas & New Year per year. A 40ltr drybag will be provided upon check in, this must contain all your belongings for the trip. A deposit of $50 CASH will be taken on checkin.
- All bookings MUST reconfirm 72hrs in prior to departure during office hours (7am-5pm). Ph: 1300 653 100 or 07 4940 2000. Please book at least 3 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment. Travel Insurance is highly recommended particularly during wet season (Jan-Apr). Cancellations within 14 days of departure will forfeit cost of trip.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.