Sea Life Sunshine Coast is an all-weather visitor attraction located in the heart of the Sunshine Coast and now has more creatures to see and things to do than ever before. At the much loved aquarium you can learn, explore and interact with thousands of marine life over 11 amazing and unique zones. With different fun talks and animal feeds, including the family favourite seal presentation, there’s plenty for everyone to enjoy at Sea Life Sunshine Coast including cage free shark dives and snorkels.
The aquarium is all about giving you the chance to get up close and personal with their much loved creatures. Why not take a Behind the Scenes tour and find out all about Sea Life Sunshine Coast’s rescue, rehabilitate and release program.
Say hi to one of their cheeky resident seals in a seal experience like no other, shake a seals flipper in a seal encounter, make a splash in a seal swim or even become a trainer for the day!
- Different themed zones
- Soak up the amazing views from the sea bed in the 80 metre ocean tunnel
- Over 10,000 creatures
- Australia’s largest collection of jellyfish
- Rare weedy sea dragons
- Seal presentation
- Over 20 species of shark and rays
- Fun and amazing talks and animal feeds
- Plenty of fun for the whole family
- Shipwreck Shores – Three-levelled soft play zone for kids
- General Admission
- Daily talks, feeds and presentations
- 9am to 3pm (last admission 2pm)
- 9am to 5pm (last admission 4pm) during Queensland school holidays
- SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is open daily, Anzac Day SEA LIFE is open from 1.30pm and closed Christmas Day
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.