To watch seals underwater in their natural environment is a breathtaking experience. From our world-first sea-view platform you can now observe the underwater world without having to carry heavy diving gear, change clothes or even swim.
Rugged up in a toasty dry-suit that you wear on top of your clothes and geared with mask & snorkel, you’re ready to dip your face under the water surface and immerse yourself into a different dimension.
Gaze through some of the worlds last giant kelp forest. Feel the dynamics of spiraling schools of fish and watch seals play in their element where they swirl around you to show off their skills.
We’ll get you wet, we’ll keep you warm and we promise to make your time in Tasmania an unforgettable one.
- 3 to 4 hour boat trip along the stunning coastline of Tasman Peninsula, part of the new ‘Three Capes Track’
- All equipment (funky drysuits, polar-fleece onezies for chilly days, boots, mask & snorkel, hoodie and gloves if needed)
- Small groups of max. 12 people (max. 8 seal swim participants)
- Underwater photos and videos
- Yummy homemade Tasmanian treats, mmhm!
- Passionate crew who can’t wait to share this amazing place with you
- Donation towards our wildlife conservation projects
- See our baby wallabies that we raise after being orphaned (animals health permitting)
All you need to bring is some warm clothes to dive into after the tour and your charged camera.
- Departures: Sun – Fri, October to June, depending on weather and ocean conditions.
- Wild Ocean Tasmania HQ: 165b Pirates Bay Drive Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania 7179Australia
Our boat tours are dependent on the weather. We regularly check the forecast and contact you 2 days before your booked date to confirm the trip. However, weather conditions in Tasmania can change unexpectedly.
The seals are wild and not trained. It is up to the animals to decide if they want to swim with us. If we can’t give you the experience that we market to (e.g. no seals in the water, unfavourable change in weather/ocean conditions for swimming with the seals) we will only charge the ‘observer’ rate.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.