Many say this is our best tour, but the Eumundi Markets only operate twice a week, so book early for this full day experience. Travel through the spectacular Blackall Ranges to Montville, Eumundi and Noosa and travel back down the Sunshine Coast to Yandina and the World’s largest Ginger Factory. You will see spectacular views of the Glass House Mountains.
- Travel North from Brisbane into the Blackall Ranges where you will experience fantastic views of the Queensland coastline. As you travel along the mountain ridges you pass through farms and quaint villages.
- Visit the new Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve and Lookout to enjoy the best views of the Glass House Mountains. You can have morning tea here if you wish and undertake a tree-top walk.
- A short drive will bring us to Gerrard’s Lookout where you can marvel at the coastal views to Coolum, Maroochydore, Caloundra and Bribie Island.
- You will visit Montville perched on the Range and have free time (45min) to explore this quaint mountain village of art galleries and eclectic range of boutique shops.
- You cannot visit the Sunshine Coast without visiting the famous Eumundi Markets. This is Australia’s premier artisan and country markets where you will find a large range of goods, art, food and characters. Suggested lunch stop. Free time to explore – 1 hour. NOTE: The Markets do not operate on a Monday. Additional time will be spent on Mondays at all the other stops.
- A half-hour drive brings us to Noosa, one of Australia’s most popular beach destinations and the playground of the “rich and famous”. The small size of this “village” nestled behind the National Park provides the exclusivity and uniqueness. Free time 1.5 hours.
- We leave Noosa and travel south past the beaches of Sunshine, Marcus, Peregian and Coolum Beaches before heading inland through the cane fields to Yandina.
- Visit the World’s largest operating Ginger Factory at Yandina. A short stop (30 min) will allow you to visit the Visitor’s Centre and perhaps try their delicious ginger ice cream.
- All transport
- Professional Guide
- Guided Tour
- Maximum group size 13
- Hotel Transfer
- Morning and afternoon tea or lunch is not included but can be purchased during the tour
- Wednesday and Saturday only
- 7:45am ex Brisbane
7:30am – Southbank/South Brisbane: Loading Zone outside the Southbank Cinemas, 167 Grey Street, Southbank (near corner of Ernest St)
7:45am – Brisbane City: Bus stop 125, 161 Roma Street (outside the Brisbane Transit Centre and opposite entrance to Police Building)
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.