You’ll be taken on an exciting and unforgettable journey to see the whales in their natural habitat on a giant purpose-built, military spec, fast boat.
Your high-speed whale watching boat transfers from Circular Quay to Manly Wharf to pick up more passengers before turning up the power and blasting towards the open ocean. After punching through the heads and into the South Pacific, you’re taken on a high-speed cruise out to see the whales – your skipper is in constant contact with other boat drivers to find the most friendly and approachable whale pods.
- Circular Quay Departure – 2 hours
- Manly Wharf Departure – 1.5 hours
- Weekday (Monday – Friday) – Depart Time: 11:00am
- Weekend (Saturday & Sunday) -Depart Time: 9:00am, 11:30am & 2:00pm
- Subject to availability and weather conditions
- For 2- and 4-person options, all customers must book together
- Minimum 8 people for boat to go out, max 21 people
- Minimum height: 150cm
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult passengers must sign an assumption of risk form prior to boarding for themselves and minors in their care
- Passengers with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, or those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are not permitted to ride the boat and if they do, do so at their own risk
- Check in at wharf departure location 15 mins prior to departure time
- 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
- If whales are not spotted on a whale watching tour, each passenger will be issued with a ‘Standby Ticket’ for another Whale Watching tour during the same whale watching season. ‘Standby tickets’ are eligible for redemption no greater than 24 hours prior to the requested departure. Subject to availability. Standby tickets are not transferable to other people
- Circular Quay – Depart from Campbell’s Cove Pontoon
- Manly Wharf – Depart direct from Manly Wharf
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.