Tasman Island Cruises provides unforgettable three hour wilderness cruises along the spectacular coastline between Port Arthur and Eaglehawk Neck in southern Tasmania.
The cruise travels beneath the highest vertical sea cliffs in the Southern Hemisphere at Cape Pillar. Guests explore waterfalls, rock formations, archways and deep-sea caves.
The coastline is part of the Tasman National Park. It is home to a variety of wildlife including hundreds of seals, migrating whales and abundant sea birds in their thousands.
At any time of year you’re likely to see the feeding frenzy of diving gannets, albatross and sea eagles wheeling on the wind, cliff-nesting cormorants and peregrine falcons, or a pod of playful dolphins surfing the bow wave of the boat.
The custom built yellow boats are ideal for viewing the spectacular coastline and wildlife of the Tasman Peninsula. Each vessel holds a maximum of 43 guests. Covered open-air tiered seating means an excellent all-round view and connection with the environment. The boats are safe, comfortable and gentle on the environment due to their fuel efficiency and low emission operation.
- 07:30am – Check in at Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Centre
- 07:45am – Bus departs
- 09:15am – Arrive on Tasman Peninsula, Morning Tea
- 10:00am – 3 Hour Wilderness Cruise
- 01:00pm – Cruise concludes
- 01:15pm – Lunch, followed by local sightseeing
- 04:30pm – Bus departs
- 06:00pm – Arrive Hobart, hotel drop-off
Tour Schedule & Tour Duration
- Departs: 7:30am and Return: 6:00pm
- Tour Duration: 10¼ Hours
Morning Tea & Lunch
- Your day includes morning tea and lunch served at local restaurants on the Tasman Peninsula.
What To Bring
- Make sure you dress warmly for the cruise – warm jackets, scarves, beanies and gloves are recommended. And don’t forget your camera!
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.