Kayaking directly from our waterfront base at Shute Harbour, paddlers wind their way through the inner islands before head out to nearby White Rock.
Time is spent here snorkelling and swimming before crossing the Molle Passage to Sandy Bay on South Molle Island.
The waters off the Molle Islands are home to sea turtles, dolphins, soaring sea eagles and a myriad of colourful tropical fish. The migrating humpback whales frequent the area between July and September and are often spotted.
At South Molle kick back and relax or take another opportunity to snorkel the fringing coral reef accessed directly from the beach.
For the more energetic people, there is time to trek part of the Mount Jeffries Walking Track, lined with ancient grass trees which attract many varieties of butterflies. The walk boasts panoramic views across Whitsunday Island, Hamilton Island and the vast Conway State Forest plus equally stunning aerial vies down into Sandy Bay and Shute Harbour.
A mouth watering beach-based buffet lunch is provided before kayaking back to Shute Harbour in the afternoon.
- Beginners to experienced kayakers
- Medium level of fitness required
- Age 15 and over
- MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND ENGLISH
- Stable double kayaks
- Kayaking and safety briefing
- Snorkelling gear
- Stinger suits
- Buffet lunch
What to Bring
- Water bottle
- Swim wear
- Shoes that are fine to get wet (thongs, sandals or deck shoes).
- Airlie Beach 8.30am
- Return to Airlie Beach: 4.15pm
- Courtesy bus available
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.