Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands all in one day. The 2017 multi award winning tour visits the world famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and offers 2 snorkelling opportunities on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Thundercat is one of the fastest catamaran in the Whitsundays and has been designed for stability and speed so it’s perfect for passengers who are concerned about seasickness. The all-inclusive package departs from Airlie Beach and is suitable for families, couples and groups wanting to experience once in a lifetime moments.
- Custom built vessel for the Whitsunday conditions
- 2017 Multi Award Gold winner for Adventure Tourism and Tour and Transport Operator in the Whitsundays.
- Stable catamaran so alleviates concerns regarding seasickness
- A longer day 9-5pm which means more time to spend at iconic locations
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort plus individual seating with back support
- All inclusive of stingersuit, snorkelling equipment and wetsuits (winter months)
- All Inclusive of morning tea/lunch and afternoon tea freshly made and locally catered
- Beach drop off’s available (weather & tide dependent)
- Visit the best locations including Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- Free bus transfers
- The ultimate way to travel around the Whitsundays Island in just one day!
Age range from 4 years old and above
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- All meals plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Stinger suits + wet suit hire (winter months only)
- Parks fees and fuel levy
- Bus pickups
- A 30ltr dry bag will be provided for all passengers to safe guard their belongings
- Lunch : All
- Home made chocolate Brownie
- Zucchini frittata + quiche lorraine
- Cold meat and cheese platter
- Fresh salad platter
- Fresh pasta salad
- Chinese noodle salad
- Bread rolls
- Fresh fruit Kebabs
What to bring
A 30L dry bag will be provided free of charge for all passengers to safeguard their belongings.
Pack a small soft bag and include:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine) for the boat only
- A sense of fun and adventure!
Passengers travelling with Thundercat who have special conditions including traveling with children under twelve, the elderly, passenger with mobility issues or special medical conditions need to contact Whitsunday Sailing Adventures check-in office and discuss their special conditions prior to booking. Special conditions need to be approved by the operator prior to booking or else boarding for the tour may be refused.
If Whitsundays sailing Adventures have not been notified of the above, prior to our 14 day cancellation policy, you may be refused boarding, and there will be no refund as per the cancellation policy.
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.