Want to go as high as possible? Try an exhilarating 14,000ft Tandem Skydive over the Yarra Valley… the maximum tandem skydiving height possible in Australia awaits to be experienced! Tick an item off your bucket list on this ultimate adventure just 45 minutes’ drive from the Melbourne CBD, as you join a reliable and encouraging team of skydive experts who will make you feel comfortable before taking life’s ultimate plunge over the beautiful patchwork field scenery of the Yarra Valley.
This exhilarating experience includes tandem skydiving preparation and safety briefing, an exhilarating 15,000ft Tandem Skydive over this lovely wine region, up to 60 seconds of free fall, speeds of up to 220km/h during free fall, up to 5 to 7 minutes of gliding with the parachute open and amazing views of the Yarra Valley and as far as the eye can see. Depending on the winds, you can even have a go at flying the parachute yourself! One of Victoria’s most scenic skydives – book yourself a Yarra Valley skydiving adventure online today!
- Australia’s highest jump
- Skydive to earth at speeds up to 220km per hour
- Spectacular views of the Yarra Valley Ranges and Yarra Valley Vineyards
- Assist in the steering of your own parachute
- 5 star training facility
- Latest modern parachutes equipped with backup automatic parachute deployment computer
- 15,000ft tandem skydive
- Transfers from Melbourne CBD and St Kilda (conducted once daily)
- Skydive Certificate
- All personalised training and instruction
- APF Levy and admin fee – $35
- Video and photo packages (these can be purchased directly with the activity provider on the day of your skydive)
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- Rates vary and are dependent on what day you jump. Midweek (Monday to Friday) prices can vary to weekend prices (Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays)
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
Lilydale Airport, 13 MacIntyre Ln, Yering VIC 3770
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.