Soar over Victoria’s verdant Yarra Valley wine region on this 1 hour hot air balloon flight that provides outstanding views of this famous part of Australia, capping off the experience with a delicious buffet champagne breakfast! Departing early in the morning when the air is at its clearest, you’ll join your friendly ballooning guides at a serene launch point surrounded by rolling hills and the iconic vineyards of the Yarra Valley before the balloon inflates, you hop in the spacious basket, and begin to ascend up, up and away until you’re at a suitable height.
Hot air ballooning is an utterly tranquil and peaceful experience that is only further enhanced by the greenery of the Yarra Valley; see the likes of the Yarra River, hills and mountains from thousands of feet above as the sunrise slowly spreads its warm, glowing light over the panorama below. Be sure to bring your camera as you’ll come away with some unforgettable shots of the Yarra Valley that are seen by relatively few people – definitely something to show your friends and family once the flight is complete! Cap it all of with a delicious breakfast served at the popular Rochford Wines winery – served in buffet style and including champagne – for an overall memorable experience. If you’re looking to go ballooning outside Melbourne, be sure to book yourself a Yarra Valley hot air ballooning adventure today and check another item off your bucket list!
- Hot Air Ballooning over the beautiful Yarra Valley
- Buffet champagne breakfast at Rochford Wines (optional upgrade)
- Being in the hands of the most experienced pilots and ground crew in the business
- 1 Hour Balloon Flight
- Gourmet champagne breakfast at Rochford’s Winery (if selected)
- Melbourne CBD – Yarra Valley Return Transfer (Meet Point: Pullman on the Park Hotel)
- Complete flight and ground insurance
- Launch and landing government fees
- Beautifully presented flight certificate
- Souvenir pack including wine and cheese tasting vouchers
- Standard Breakfast (For Child)
- Champagne Breakfast (Adult Only)
What to Bring
- Wear clothes as for hiking
- Sturdy shoes (high heels are not recommended)
- Warm socks
- Change of socks
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Tours depart from Balgownie Estate (1309 Melba Hwy, Yarra Glen VIC 3775) 30 minutes before sunrise. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your designated meeting time
- Transfers from the Melbourne CBD are available for a small fee of $20 each way, payable to the driver on the day of the flight. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details, you will need to contact the tour operator to arrange hotel transfers if required
- Hot air ballooning is an audience participation activity and you will be encouraged to assist with the set up and pack away of the balloon itself. It is an active morning in the outdoors, so do wear clothes that can get stained or dirty
- Please note – The balloon burners sometimes drip water mixed with Carbon. Global Ballooning will not be responsible for clothing that is stained or damaged as a result of our adventure activity
- Weather – If you do not fly due to inclement weather, please phone when you are ready to rebook, or if you would prefer a refund. (Please note, refunds do not apply to discounted bookings)
- Your booking is valid for 12 months from your first cancelled flight date. For bookings after this period extension fees will apply
- No refunds if cancellation within 7 days of flight
- Subject to availability – please note that we will send you the voucher or product within the indicated working day(s) after payment. If product is fully booked or sold out, full refund will be granted.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Guests must reconfirm their bookings at least 48 hours prior to their tour departing
- No refund, If you late or no show on the date of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date.
- If you cancel more than 10 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 6 and 9 calendar days prior to the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the transaction total.
- If you cancel within 5 calendar days of the scheduled departure or commencement time/date, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the transaction total. These cancellation terms are subject to change without notice and can be dependent on the individual tour operator/supplier.
- Please Note: If mentioned above, the supplier’s cancellation policy will take precedence over Crazy Aussie Australia’s cancellation policy. Refer to Terms and Conditions for further information.